Cornford, Francis MacDonald. Reardon, B. P Collected Ancient Greek Novels. University of California Press, Scott-Kilvert, Ian. Plutarch, The Age of Alexander. London: Penguin Classics, , , Shepherd, William.
Slavitt, David R. Ajax, Sophocles; trans. Luci Berkowitz and Theodore F. The Greek Alexander Romance. London: Penguin Books, Yardley, John. Deroux, Carl. Buxelles: Editions Latomus, Grant, Michael. Cicero's Selected Political Speeches.
See a Problem?
Zoran, Gabriel. Bodies of Speech: Text and Textuality in Aristotle. Newcastle Upon Tyne, U. The Odyssey. Greek Literature In Greek Apollodorus. Sir J. KJ Dover. Ethica Nicomachaea. The Art of Rhetoric. Barbour, Amy L. Selections from Herodotus. Benner, Allen Rogers.
Selections from Homer's Iliad. Six Private Speeches. Lionel Pearson. Alan Elliott. Donald J. Luigi Battezzato. Hardy, E. The Monumentum Ancyranum. Hunt, A. Meikner, Carl. Leteiniche Gnonhmit. In German. Andrew M. Miller commentary. Russel, D. An Anthology of Greek Prose.
- Introduction to Attic Greek, second edition : answer key in SearchWorks catalog!
- Automated Essay Scoring: A Cross-disciplinary Perspective.
- Introduction to Attic Greek!
Sappho of Lesbos. Geography, Book Horace Leonard Jones.
- Introduction to Attic Greek by Donald J. Mastronarde | | Booktopia?
- Essentials Of RF And Microwave Grounding!
- The Complete Idiots Guide to New Product Development.
- Harnacks Inequality for Degenerate and Singular Parabolic Equations.
- Introduction to Attic Greek - Answer Key (Paperback, 2nd edition)?
The Medieval World Logan, F. A History of the Church in the Middle Ages. London: Routledge, Sexuality Alison, Jane tr. Cawthorne, Nigel. Sex Lives of the Roman Emperors. Religion Abulafia, Anna Sapir. Religions of Rome. Volume 2. A Sourcebook.
Introduction to Attic Greek by Donald J. Mastronarde - Paperback - University of California Press
Volume 1. A History. Brown, Robert K. Bruce, F. New Testament History. Burkert, Walter. Greek Religion. Light on the Early Middle Ages. Burnam W. Fisher, Mary Pat. Living Religions. Friedman, Richard Elliott. Who Wrote the Bible? Jesus: An Historian's Review of the Gospels. Christianity in the Later Roman Empire: Sourcebook.
Hyman, Arthur and James J. Hume, David. Dialogues Concerning Natural Religion. A Treatise of Human Nature.